Live the Life You Want!
Blindness is not what holds you back!
2021 NFB Indiana State Convention
NFB-Indiana Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
Our vision is to provide education and training, guidance and advocacy where needed. Our diverse community includes, but is not limited to, the intersectionality of ability, age, religion, race, ethnicity, culture, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation.
Learn more about NFB-Indiana Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
NFB Indiana Board Meeting, April 17, 2021
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
- SB_0259 “Parents With Disabilities” Signed Into Law By Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb
- NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader
- Letter to Indiana Secretary of State Demanding the Blind be Able to Vote from Home
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono delivers the presidential release before a live virtual audience.
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 64, No. 6, June 2021 Contents Illustration: Preparation and Practice to Break Record The 2021 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind on Track to be Bigger and Better than Ever by John Berggren National Federation of the […]