Live the Life You Want!
Blindness is not what holds you back!
View 18TH Annual Circle City Gifting and Service Awards
2020 NFB Indiana State Convention
- NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader
- Apply for 2021 NFB Scholarships
- Jeopardy! Online Test Accessible to the Blind
- NFB Applauds US Commission Civil Rights Report
- Letter to Indiana Secretary of State Demanding the Blind be Able to Vote from Home
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono delivers the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He discusses recent updates with the national convention, independence market, Department of Transportation regarding travelers traveling via air with service animals, Washington Seminar, and more. President Riccobono announces a […]
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 63, No. 10, November 2020 Illustration: Voting Privately and Independently Is for Blind Americans Too The Complexity of Being Human: A Conversation with Jackie Anderson by Deborah Kent Stein Mastering the Skills of Deafblindness by Danielle Burton Protecting and […]
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Free Slate and Stylus
Deaf Blind Resources
Guide dog Resources
Divisions, Committees, and Groups
Publications and Media
Speeches and Reports