Live the Life You Want!
Blindness is not what holds you back!
2020 NFB Indiana State Convention
- NFB Applauds US Commission Civil Rights Report
- Letter to Indiana Secretary of State Demanding the Blind be Able to Vote from Home
- 2020 NFB Convention on Newsline
- June 11 Training on Using NFB-NEWSLINE Indiana
- Indiana NFB 2020 Scholarship Program Finalist
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono presents the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He discusses the importance of voting, this year's Meet the Blind Month with an important gift match campaign with Vispero, an update on the PAC, and more.
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 63, No. 9, October 2020 Illustration: Sometimes We Can Solve Problems Where We Live Meet the Blind Month 2020 by Liz Wisecarver Leveraging the Power of the Americans with Disabilities Act to Secure Our Right to Live in the […]
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Free Slate and Stylus
Deaf Blind Resources
Guide dog Resources
Divisions, Committees, and Groups
Publications and Media
Speeches and Reports