Live the Life You Want!
The National Federation of the Blind of Indiana knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!
- Letter to Indiana Secretary of State Demanding the Blind be Able to Vote from Home
- 2020 NFB Convention on Newsline
- June 11 Training on Using NFB-NEWSLINE Indiana
- Indiana NFB 2020 Scholarship Program Finalist
- NFB Asks Court to Require Acceptance of E-signatures for Social Security Disability Applicants
National President’s Message
- This month, President Riccobono recaps the 2020 National Convention, welcomes new members, and discusses our August 9 open house. He also looks ahead to the fall, mentions important research around Walmart and unemployment benefits, and provides updates regarding the Dream […]
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 63, No. 7, July 2020 Illustration: Seventeen Active People Who Lead the National Federation of the Blind National Federation of the Blind Stands in Solidarity with All Those Impacted by Racial Injustice by Mark Riccobono The Room is Zoom: […]
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Free Slate and Stylus
Deaf Blind Resources
Guide dog Resources
Divisions, Committees, and Groups
Publications and Media
Speeches and Reports