Live the Life You Want!
The National Federation of the Blind of Indiana knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
- Indiana NFB 2020 Scholarship Program Finalist
- NFB Asks Court to Require Acceptance of E-signatures for Social Security Disability Applicants
- Accessibility Barriers on 48 State CoronaVirus Websites
- 2020 National Federation of the Blind Convention Goes Virtual
- Blind Americans Discriminated by Restaurants and Other Services During COVID-19 Crisis
- NFB Urges Governors to Issue Accessible Executive Orders Regarding COVID-19
- COVID-19 Information Available in Braille and Audio Via NFB Newsline
- Blind Americans Settle Lawsuit against Social Security Administration to Improve Access to Kiosks
- COVID-19 Guidance for NFB Leaders, affiliate boards and chapter presidents
- Social Security Administration to remove English communication disability benefit rule
Parents of Blind Children
Free White Cane
Free Slate and Stylus
Deaf Blind Resources
Guide dog Resources
Divisions, Committees, and Groups
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Publications and Media
Speeches and Reports