Live the Life You Want! Blindness is not what holds you back!
Join or Renew Membership
2021 NFB Indiana State Convention
Two Extremely Easy Ways to Raise Money!
The NFB Newsline Indiana Grant Incentive offers two ways to raise money! Help contribute up to $500 to this year’s 2021 scholarship program. For each user of NFB Newsline Indiana who completes the form with their comments about the service, Twenty dollars will be donated to the scholarship program, up to 25 persons, or a total of $500.
Earn twenty dollars for your Indiana chapter for each new person who signs up for the NFB Newsline Indiana service; up to 25 persons, or a total of $500. Earn $20 for your chapter and scholarship program with NFB-Newsline Indiana 2021 Grant Incentives
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
National Federation of the Blind Newsline-Indiana Show
Two coaches share about BEEP Baseball played by blind and sight challenged team members. They talk about the game, how it is played and their team, Indy Thunder that won their fifth consecutive Beep Baseball World Series this year. The program includes footage of the winning run. They talk about the NFB-Newsline service and some of their favorite publications with the FREE audio information service. View episode featuring Mr. Ron Brown, President of NFB – Indiana and Darnell Booker, NFB member and coach of the Indy Thunder Beep Baseball team
NFB-Indiana Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
Our vision is to provide education and training, guidance and advocacy where needed. Our diverse community includes, but is not limited to, the intersectionality of ability, age, religion, race, ethnicity, culture, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation.
Learn more about NFB-Indiana Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
NFB Indiana Board Meetings
- SB_0259 “Parents With Disabilities” Signed Into Law By Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb
- NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader
- Letter to Indiana Secretary of State Demanding the Blind be Able to Vote from Home
National President’s Message
- President Mark Riccobono delivers presidential release #508 before a live virtual audience. He provides perspective regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and announces the rebrand for our important October campaign formally known as Meet the Blind Month. We are […]
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 64, No. 8, August-September 2021 > Contents > > Illustration: Career Mentoring Takes Spot for First Event at Jernigan > Institute Since the Doors Opened > > The 2021 Convention Roundup > by Gary Wunder > > Presidential Report […]