Live the Life You Want!
Blindness is not what holds you back!
NFB Indiana Board Meeting, April 17, 2021
View 18TH Annual Circle City Gifting and Service Awards
2020 NFB Indiana State Convention
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
- SB_0259 “Parents With Disabilities” Signed Into Law By Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb
- NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader
- Letter to Indiana Secretary of State Demanding the Blind be Able to Vote from Home
- June 11 Training on Using NFB-NEWSLINE Indiana
- Indiana NFB 2020 Scholarship Program Finalist
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono delivers the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He provides updates regarding COVID-19, Global Accessibility Awareness Day, national convention, and more. This release also includes an update from the Survivor Task Force.
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 64, No. 5, May 2021 Contents Illustration: Doing Our Part to Conquer the Pandemic Open Letter on Safety and Support Progress by Mark Riccobono A Virtual Welcome to Maryland by Chris Danielsen, Sherria Young-Smith, and […]