Live the Life You Want!
Blindness is not what holds you back!
View 18TH Annual Circle City Gifting and Service Awards
2020 NFB Indiana State Convention
- NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader
- Apply for 2021 NFB Scholarships
- Letter to Indiana Secretary of State Demanding the Blind be Able to Vote from Home
- June 11 Training on Using NFB-NEWSLINE Indiana
- Indiana NFB 2020 Scholarship Program Finalist
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono delivers the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He discusses many celebrations to include Black History Month, the Blind Driver Challenge, and the Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research. President Riccobono also provides updates on the NFB […]
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 64, No. 2, February 2021 Contents: Illustration: Imagining the Lenses of Image Descriptions NFB Philosophy: What I Wish I’d Known by Sanho Steele-Louchart Evaluating and Removing Barriers to Blind People Flying with our Guide Dogs by Raul A. Gallegos […]
NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and Indiana eligible residents. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Indiana Service today.
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Free Slate and Stylus
Deaf Blind Resources
Guide dog Resources
Divisions, Committees, and Groups
Publications and Media
Speeches and Reports