State Convention 2022 HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE!
October 6-9, 2022
NFB of Indiana Executive Board
- Kane Brolin, President.
- Lee Martin, First Vice-President.
- Ray Montgomery, 2nd Vice-President.
- Abigail Fleenor, Secretary.
- Misty Kienzynski, Treasurer.
Note: View denotes video with presenter on camera, and Listen to denotes audio only recording.
Convention Video and audio Archives
- Presented by: NFB Newsline Indiana
Friday, October 7th
Listen to Mr. Kane Brolin, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Economic Health; Certified Financial Planner, Brolin Wealth Management
View Mr. Joseph Pinnell, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Employment; Deputy Chief Executive Director of Indiana Workforce Engagement
Listen to Mr. Joseph Pinnell, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Employment; Deputy Chief Executive Director of Indiana Workforce Engagement
- Presenter: Laura Alvarado – Indiana Blind Children’s Fund – IndianaBCF.org
- Presenter: Raymond Montgomery – Bosma.org
- Attorney Michael Dalrymple, Dalrymple Law
- Presenter: Katie White, Magical Moments Vacations
- Latrice Jeter, Simplified Insurance Solutions
- Shelley Koppel, NFB National Senior Division
- Presenter: Dave Schleppenbach, Tactile Engineering
Saturday, October 8th: Morning Session
Listen to First Hour of Convention Including National report by Ever Lee Hairston, NFB National Board Member
- Tyler Merren, Personal Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Paralympic Athlete; ReVisionFitnessApp.com
- Presenter: Debbie Wunder, Diabetes Action Network
- Presenter: Chris Sutton, MHS Indiana.com
- Presenter: Jenna Reed, EnvisionAmerica.com
- Presenter: Andy Bernstein, “>AccessiblePharmacy.com
- Presenter: Peggy Chong, AKA The Blind History Lady
View Reframing the Fight For Civil Rights: Understanding the Discourse on Equality Verses Equity from a Social Justice Perspective
Listen to Reframing the Fight For Civil Rights: Understanding the Discourse on Equality Verses Equity from a Social Justice Perspective
- Moderator: Mr. Gary Wunder
- Dr. Evette Simmons-Reed,
- Dr. Lashawna Fant,
- Dr. Carolyn Peters,
- Mr. Kane Brolin,
- Mr. Lee Martin, Sr.
- Presenter: Kane Brolin, Brolin Wealth Management
- Presenter: Chancey Fleet, Assistive Technology Coordinator, New York Public Library
- Lukas Simianer, FounderClusiv.io
- Requires open account with state vocational rehabilitation services.
- Presenter: Chris Hollingsworth
- MC. Debbie Morgan, Lafayette Chapter
- Keynote Speaker: NFB National Representative, Ever Lee Hairston
- NFB of Indiana Scholarship Presentation: Abagail Fleenor