Register for November 17-19 Indiana Conference on Disability! Featuring six workshop tracks and 35 sessions
Have you registered for the 2019 Indiana Conference on Disability? With so much to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find something for you! This years conference features four nationally and internationally known keynote speakers, plus 35 workshops. Scholarships are available, and first-time attendees receive $50 off!
- Health & Well-Being
- Inclusion & Empowerment
- Pre-K to Secondary
Some of the Many Workshop Offerings
- A Place to Call Home: Using & Creating New Integrated Housing Opportunities
- ABLE Accounts and Special Needs Trusts: What’s the Difference?
- Beyond Tokenism
- Claiming My Identity: The Power of Disability Pride
- Employment Rights Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- From Learning to Earning: Breaking Down the Transition from Education to Employment
- Supporting Your Vision for a Good Life
- Using Free and Low-Cost Technology to Further Independence
- What to Do If Your Social Security Benefits are Reviewed
Title Sponsor: IndianaDisabilityResourceFinder.org”>