Thank you for your donation to support the many services provided by the National Federation of the Blind of Indiana.
All donations help us to provide the following services to Indiana blind and low vision residents:
- Bring blind people together to share successes, support each other in times of failure and create imaginative solutions.
- Help blind persons achieve self-confidence and self-respect.
- Provide public education, information, and referral services to the blind, and those assisting the blind.
- Scholarships for blind college students to pursue their career and vocational goals.
- Protection of civil rights including parenting, housing, education and employment.
- Evaluate Technologies to assist the blind with independent living, meal preparation, travel, education, employment and more.
If you find our services to be a worthy cause, and you have the means to support our efforts, we hope you will consider making a donation using the form below.
Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC) Program
The National Federation of the Blind Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC) program allows you to contribute to the NFB through recurring monthly donations for as little as $5 per month. These can be direct withdrawals from a checking account or charges to a credit card. If you have any questions, please call 877-632-2272 (NFB2PAC) or Email email@example.com
Click here to begin making a monthly donation to the National Federation of the Blind PAC Program
Thank you for your generosity.
National Federation of the Blind Vehicle Donation Program
By donating your vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind , you are helping to improve the lives of blind people across the country. Your donation will go toward our work to increase the number of blind children learning Braille, to advocate for blind and other disabled persons to receive a fair working wage, and to ensure a brighter future for all blind Americans.
The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) has partnered with Vehicles For Charity to process donated vehicles. Just call toll-free 1-855-659-9314, and a representative can make arrangements to pick up your donation or answer any questions you have.
To donate a vehicle to the NFB, have your title number, VIN, and phone number ready, then: Call toll free 855-659-9314 and a representative will assist you with your vehicle donation.
Vehicle Donation form