Focusing on our Future!
Register today for the NFB of Indiana 2020 online state convention, to be held October 9 and 10, 2020. Our theme this year is “Focusing on our Future”. Registration is free, and gives you the following added benefits:
- Chances to win great door prizes.
- Emails with complete schedules for both days.
- Individualized training on using Zoom on your phone, iPhone or computer.
- Special event with National President Mark A. Riccobono.
Friday October 9 will include many great sessions on the latest and greatest technology, getting the best health insurance at little to no cost, diversity and inclusion skills to improve communications, division meetings, state board meeting and Indiana business, plus more events to be announced!
Saturday October 10 will be our general sessions including advocacy and rights for blind parents, advancements in science, motivational speeches, our keynote speech by National President Mark A. Riccobono, great door prizes, and more events to be announced!
Please share this exciting event on relevant email lists and social media. The deadline to register is October 1, 2020. But why wait? Register today and join us for one of our best conventions ever!
NFB of Indiana Executive Board with Contact Info
- Ron Brown, President: (317) 213-7031
- Pam Schnurr, Vice-President: (317) 322-0901
- Lee Martin, 2nd Vice-President: (317) 709-7747
- Barbara Dosch, Secretary: (317) 263-4670
- Mika Baugh, Treasurer: (317) 408-0649