Clicking on these links wil automatically begin playing audio if using either Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers. If using Internet Explorer, you will be prompted to open or save the audio to your computer.
Friday, October 25, 2019
- Listen to Interview with Ron Brown, NFB of Indiana President.
- Listen to Interview with Carla McQuillan, NFB of Oregon State President.
- Listen to Interview with Cathy Jackson, NFB of Kentucky State President.
- Listen to Interview with Rebekah blackburn.
- Listen to Interview with Enrique Alleyne.
- Listen to Interview with Deanna Austin, discussing Benefits and Services Available to Blinded Veterans.
- Listen to Newsline Interview and Demo of Accessible Express vote Machine.
- Listen to Services Available from Easter Seals in Indianapolis.
- Listen to Interview with Indiana Statewide Independent Living Council.
- Listen to iPhone Beginner Basics; Presenter, Tony Schnurr.
- Listen to Advanced I-Phone Workshop; Presenter, Tony Schnurr.
- Listen to Aira Demonstration; Presenter Lee Martin
- Listen to NFB of Indiana Board Meeting
Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Listen to Convention called To order; Ron Brown, President and invocation, Tyler Sherck.
- Listen to Welcoming remarks, Frank Ricks, Host Chapter President.
- Listen to Welcome, Mayor Tom Henry, Fort Wayne Indiana.
- Listen to National Report, Carla McQuillan. NFB National Representative.
- Listen to Work Incentives for the Blind; Senior Medicare and Medicaid Benefits, Nancy Winters
- Listen to Medicare Benefits and Plans Explained, LaTrice Jeter
- Listen to STEP Program
- Listen to BELL Program
- Listen to Justice for All, Advocacy in Action!
- Listen to Darnell Booker, Indy thunder Beep Baseball
- Listen to Daniel Belding, Indiana Blind Hockey League
- Listen to Fort Wayne League for the Blind and Disabled, John Guingrich.
- Listen to Growing Strong, Building Chapters Through Membership. Tammy Hollingsworth.
- Listen to NFB National Events and Opportunities. Ron Brown, Carla McQuillan.
- Listen to Entrepreneurship For the Blind, Chris Hollingsworth, Randolph Shepherd Vending; Nickie Pearl, Orientation And Mobility.
- Listen to Banquet Keynote by Carla McQuillan, NFB of Oregon State President.
- Listen to NFB of Indiana Scholarships.
- Listen to Progressive auction.
Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Listen to Praise and Worship.
- Listen to Sunday Convention call to Order, and Invocation.
- Listen to Nominating committee and elections.
- Listen to Switching from AT&T to Zoom Conference.
- Listen to Treasurer’s Report, Mika Baugh.
- Listen to Presidential Report.
- Listen to circle city chapter Report.
- Listen to Indianapolis Chapter Report.
- Listen to Fort Wayne Chapter Report.
- Listen to Michiana chapter Report.
- Listen to At Large Chapter Report.
- Listen to Merchants Division Report.
- Listen to Blind Parents Division Report.
- Listen to Closing Remarks, Resolutions and 2020 Convention.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Friday, October 12, 2018
Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Listen to National Report by Dr. Marc Maurer
- Listen to Taking Them To Task: Your Right to Fight as a Self-Advocate. | Kaiti Shelton
- Listen to The Youth are our Future: STEM-2-U and the BELL Program. | Moderators: Mika Baugh & Barbara Dosch
- Listen to Employment for All, Presented by Brian Gilbert & Tina Skeel
- Listen to Navigating Blindness through Bosma Enterprises, Moderated by James Michaels and Jeff Mittman
- Listen to Fitness and Fun: Blind Sports in Indiana. Presenters: Darnell Booker, Indy Thunder; and Joe Higdon, Blind Bowling League.
- Listen to Reflections of a Federationist. | Ron Brown, President, NFBI; Pamela Schnurr, Vice-President, NFBI
- Listen to Technology for Independent Information Gathering
- Listen to AIRA with New Glasses
- Listen to 3D Tactile Graphics
- Listen to Philosophy 101: Why I am a Federationist, Presented by Marc Maurer
Saturday Evening NFB Indiana Convention Banquet
MC. Pamela Schnurr, NFBI Vice-President
- Listen to NFB Indiana Trivia
- Listen to NFB Indiana 2018 Scholarship Applicants and Recipient
- Listen to Keynote Speech by NFB Immediate Past President, Dr. Marc Maurer
Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Listen to Worship and Devotions
- Listen to 2018 Elections
- Listen to Treasurer’s Report delivered by Tami Jones
- Listen to Chapter and DivisionReports
- Listen to Closing Remarks from Dr. Marc Maurer and NFB Indiana President Ron Brown
2017 NFB of Indiana Convention Audio
- Banquet speech by Indiana national representative and Illinois President Denise Avant
- Current and important NFB Initiatives
- 2017 NFB of Indiana scholarship applicants and winner
- There’s an app for that, People share their favorite iOS apps
- AIRA Glass, opening up a new world of opportunity for the blind
- Bell Program, Braille Enrichment for Literacy and learning
- Indiana Governors Council, funding for state and national conventions and advocacy
- HR-1990, bill that could cause over 400 blind vendors to lose their livelihoods
- Effectively communicating with legislators to get results
- The right to Parent, legislation to ensure blind parents rights are protected
- White Cane Independence, three stories of success and overcoming fear